Hi all

I was hoping someone could help me out.

I have an incomplete reference, all I have is the following:
Osteology of the Soay sheep. Clutton-Brock, J., Dennis-Bryan, K.,
Armitage, P.L. and Jewell, P.A. pp.1-55.

Does anyone know what year it was published? place/journal that
published it etc.

Thanks very much.
Ruth

P.S. if Gill Jones is reading this email, thanks for your best wishes
sometime ago now, am back to work now after a relatively long "rest".
Sometimes I wish i could transplant some of the bones I have in
myself!!!
My email account was wiped completely when I was off due to a virus in
the system here. Thus the lack of reply until now, apologies. Also I
couldn't find your personal email address. Hope all is well with you
and will no doubt talk soon, how are the bones???

Ruth F. Carden B.Sc.
Zoology Department
National University of Ireland, Dublin
Belfield, Dublin 4