I am conducting some research into 'SEO Campaigns' and I am looking for
some guidance from others who have been down this road. It seems to be
a 'black art' and I am finding it difficult to establish fact from myth!
Are there any reputable companies/software that you have dealt with
offering such services?  I am attempting to expand my knowledge in the
following area to help formulate a plan of action for implementation.

1) Improving search results from lower levels within a site structure
2) Keywords & Search Terms
3) Page ranking - overall importance, do's and don'ts!
4) Link Popularity
5) Paid registration - where to pay and where not to pay! If at all?
6) Planning of site architecture, best-practise for robots
7) Google's PageRank
8) Experience of companies providing such services.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Noblett
Assist. Web manager
Intranet Services