We have been using AWStats for about 6 months now and by and large it tells
us everything we need to know. You can't get information on individual pages
as you can with WebTrends, but it does give things like unique visitors and
so on.

The worst thing about it is that it can only index one file at a time and so
can be a nightmare to set up to analyse existing log files.

That said, it's still the best of the open source log analysers for our
requirements. If I can give you any more info please get in touch.

Michael

Michael Aherne
Web Developer
Reid Kerr College