Hello Paul,

Documentation for WebLearn, Oxford's centrally hosted VLE, is freely available at:
https://www.weblearn.ox.ac.uk/bodington/site/info/docs/guides/
(just select the option to 'log in as visitor').

WebLearn is powered by Bodington, open source software developed originally by Leeds University, which they've used for quite a few years.  They kindly allowed us access to a set of guides produced by them for Bodington Common.
http://www.fldu.leeds.ac.uk/opensite/gatehouse/information/docs/
The guides we've produced are mainly variants of these.

We haven't yet released it under an 'open source' license as such, but that would fit in well with the licensing of the software itself.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Trafford
ACDT Project Officer (VLE Support)