Dear All

I recently put together web pages which included several learning resources with the purpose of providing students with the means to start an outcome and complete it through summative assessment, all through self study on-line.

The resultant folder containing pages, assets, etc, is huge, to large to be posted to our VLE as HTML (to many files).  To get around that problem I imported the material in to Reload Editor and generated a zipped IMS system.

I wondered whether anyone has created similar systems and/or whether you feel a system like this has its place.  If you have created similar system, what software did you use to create the web pages?

Regards

David Wallace
Learning Resources
Jewel and Esk Valley College