Apologies for cross-posting.

We are delighted to announce that the keynote speaker this year will be Lord Dearing, Chairman of the Higher Education Policy Institute.

We look forward to welcoming new delegates and familiar faces to Durham, from across the Blackboard community. There will be papers by academic practitioners as well as technical and support staff, so please forward the information to appropriate staff. We would also like to extend this invitation to users of other learning environments, as the underlying emphasis remains on the development and dissemination of good elearning practice, and different experiences will help spice up the discussion!

Regards,
Kate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate Boardman
Learning Technologies Team
IT Service
University of Durham

t. 0191 334 2778
e. [log in to unmask]
w. http://www.dur.ac.uk/k.l.boardman

duo: http://duo.dur.ac.uk
BbUK: http://www.dur.ac.uk/ltteam/bbuk
IT Service: http://www.dur.ac.uk/its/lt/duo/

***************** List information: ***************** Remember - replies go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html The Ferl VLE Focus Area is at http://ferl.becta.org.uk/display.cfm?page=76 To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle