From: Mark Annand [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 October 2004 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] Blackboard - Announcements behaviour

Hello. First post ... and a 'Blackboard' question ...

When our systems people post 'Permanent' announcements to all users, those appear at the top of any list of announcements that people encounter within their own courses. Does Blackboard offer any controls to customise this - say, when the user is working within a course, to place permanent announcements below course ones?

Thanks for any clue on this.

Mark