You would probably be better posting that question to the Learnwise usergroup jiscmail list rather than the VLE list as I'm fairly certain not every Learnwise user is in both lists. We are currently only on Version 2 but hoping to upgrade in the summer. If you haven't found a contact by then let me know and we will see if we can help.

Regards

Heather
-----Original Message-----
From: Rebecca Barrington [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 June 2004 11:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] LearnWise Olympus

> This message has been checked for Virus Infection.

Is anybody out there currently using LearnWise Olympus and would be willing to discuss the system?  We are currently on Olympus and want to know whether some of the issues are a result of our systems and network or part of LearnWise.  Would be interested in hearing the experienes of others.

Please let me know if you are willing for me to contact you.
Thank you

Becky

Rebecca Barrington
ILT Facilitator
South Devon College
01803 406451
***************** List information: ***************** Remember - replies go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html The Ferl VLE Focus Area is at http://ferl.becta.org.uk/display.cfm?page=76 To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle

DISCLAIMER: This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.