Hi all
Geoff Minsull has asked me to send a little information on regional VLE groups to the list.

The West Midlands RSC has been organising these for a couple of years now and has thriving collaborative user groups for Learnwise, WebCT and Virtual Campus. These groups meet once a term. The main functions of the groups are to showcase best practice and solutions to problems, build collaborative relationships, share resources and liase collectively with suppliers. These groups are primarily for FE and HE in the West Midlands regions but we welcome guests from other parts if space permits. We have a number of events coming up over the next few weeks further info and booking forms can be found at http://www.rsc-wm.ac.uk/training_events.htm

regards
Peter