Date sent:              Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:31:08 +0100
Send reply to:          Virtual Learning Environments <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Paul Catherall <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                [VLES] Staff / Student VLE Manuals
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Hi, I was wondering if anyone is aware of any portal to access
> in-house manuals or guides on using particular VLEs? Obviously there
> are copyright issues here, but I was just wondering if anyone is
> familiar with sites/guides that have been stated as 'open source' or
> similarly available for re-use by other educational bodies?
>

> Paul Catherall MA(Dist) MCLIP ILTA
> Web Developer | Datblygwr y We
> Information & Student Services | Gwasanaethau Myfyrwyr a Gwybodaeth
> North East Wales Institute of HE | Athrofa Addysg Uwch Gogledd
> Ddwyrain Cymru Mold Road | Ffordd yr Wyddgrug Wrexham | Wrecsam LL11
> 2AW
>
> Tel | Ffôn : 01978293341 (Internal | Mewnol: 3341)
> Mobile | Ffôn symudol : 07855183186
> Email | E-bost: [log in to unmask]
> http://www.newi.ac.uk

> [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle

Shirley Ambrose BA MSc FIITT
Academic \ Curriculum Support Coordinator
Information and Library Services
University of Greenwich
Room 113, Riverside House
Beresford Street
London SE18 6BU
Telephone: +44 020 8331 9164
E Mail:      [log in to unmask]

Home page: http://www.gre.ac.uk/~as13

are addressed.

If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.
Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.

Any modification of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
unless expressly authorised by the sender.