From: Peter Trethewey
To:            [log in to unmask]
Sent:         Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:00:08 -0000
Subject: [VLES] Has anyone else seen MS Learning Gateway??

I saw a mock-up of this yesterday and it looked very impressive.

It presents a personalised portal for students, staff, parents and employers
presenting then with just the information that they need all based on
Outlook 2003, Class Server and Sharepoint and using one logon to given them
access to all the resources they need - a sort of MSN Messenger with many
bells and whistles.

I'm not sure how far beyond the vision this has developed?

Has anyone else seen the "vision"??

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s) and represents the
views of the sender and not necessarily Bromley College of Further and
Higher Education, which accepts no related responsibility