Dear Director,

I am M. Bala GANESSANE and enrolled in Paris’ University for my PhD. I am writing to enquire whether you have some information about traffic micro-simulation in urban area. My research focus on the monetisation of environmental impact induce  by highway  transportation in urban area. For the modelling, I need some model of traffic micro-simulation in urban to get more precison about the noise and the pollution induce by vehicles.

I am hoping to be able someone could tell if some searcher use this method or advice to introduce someother .

I am hoping to hear you as soon as

With kind regards,

Bala Ganessane

M. Bala GANESSANE