The venue for the UTSG conference - which is advertised as the Tyne Bridge Hilton(http://www.its.leeds.ac.uk/utsg/index.html) - appears to be a half-finished building-site.  Anyone seeking accomodation in Newcastle should not make the mistake of trying to stay at this hotel!

The person I spoke to onsite today (Sunday) said the building would not be ready until later in the year, and that no conference would be held tommorow.

I do not know whether this information is correct, but the hotel looks only half-finished (the conference half?).

Does anyone know where the conference will be held, or where it has been moved to, if it has been moved?

regards