I will be out of the office starting  24/12/2004 and will not return until
04/01/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. If your request is urgent
please contact John McKimm on 0113 247 6342 or [log in to unmask]

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

Service of legal documents is not accepted by email