Martina- last I heard the list was as follows, with publication planned for
an early 2005 issue of the Canadian Journal of Zoology, George

Environmental factors affecting reproduction and development in ascidians
and other protochordates
W.R. Bates

The morphology, behavior, and biomechanics of swimming in ascidian larvae
M.J. McHenry

Historical introduction, overview and reproductive biology of the
protochordates
Charles C. Lambert

Rejection patterns in botryllid ascidian immunity: The first tier of
allorecognition
Baruch Rinkevich

Amphioxus molecular biology: insights into vertebrate evolution and
developmental mechanisms
Sebastian M Shimeld, and Nicholas D Holland

Using ascidian embryos to study the evolution of developmental gene
regulatory networks
Robert Zeller, and A.C. Cone

Protochordate body plan and the evolutionary role of larvae: old
controversies resolved?
T.C. Lacalli

Ecology and natural history of the protochordates
G. Lambert

The nervous system of amphioxus: Structure, development, and evolutionary
significance
H. Wicht, and T.C. Lacalli

Eutely, cell lineage and fate within the ascidian larval nervous system:
determinacy or to be determined?
I.A. Meinertzhagen

Key characters uniting hemichordates and chordates:  Homologies or
homoplasies?
E. Ruppert

The nervous system in adult tunicates: current research directions
G.O. Mackie, and P. Burighel

Endocrinology of Protochordates
N.M. Sherwood, B.A. Adams, and J.A. Tello

Morphological Phylogeny of the Hemichordates Suggests an
Enteropneust-like Protodeuterostome
Christopher Banks Cameron

Molecular Phylogeny of the Protochordates: Chordate Evolution
Billie J. Swalla