Would anyone else prefer the folder name (STARJAVA) and shortcuts (TOPCAT
etc.) on Windows to NOT be all in capitals? Only a minor point - I renamed
mine!

Brian

Peter W. Draper wrote on 20 January 2004 15:47:

> > I have fixed the jar file quote problem and used javaw.
> >
> > The login and cshrc files have been in the starjava release since
> > the summer CD.
>
> Cheers, seems to be OK now.
>
> Peter.

 Brian McIlwrath,                        e-mail: [log in to unmask]
 Astrogrid/Starlink,                     Tel: +44 (0)1235 446254
 Space Science & Technology Department,  Fax: +44 (0)1235 446362
 Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.