Steve,

> The stardev iso should be generated automatically and put in:
>
> ftp://ftp2.starlink.ac.uk/classic
>
> if the nightly build succeeds. The system still needs automatic generation
> of the versions file.

Having regularly updated ISOs is good, but I thought one of the advantages
of your previous /stardev system was that using rsync made it easier to
keep your /stardev up to date since 1) it only copied the files which had
changed (although this didn't seem quite to work), and 2) all the copied
files got placed in their correct place without any need to do any
installing.

I'd prefer to use rsync to keep my /stardev up-to-date rather than
downloading an entire ISO and installing it by hand.

David

> Steve.

Dr David S. Berry    ([log in to unmask])

STARLINK project                 |      Centre for Astrophysics
(http://www.starlink.ac.uk/)     |      University of Central Lancashire
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory   |      PRESTON
DIDCOT                           |      United Kingdom
United Kingdom                   |      PR1 2HE
OX11 0QX