> I can't really say what is involved in getting a project to
> use Maven, as I wasn't involved.  I've only subsequently made
> fairly minor tweaks and they were perfectly tractable.

I will in a position to comment in a week or two - I'm supposed to be
converting "Registry" to maven!!! Using the existing "wisdom" of course.

> I don't know anything about Ant, so I've no idea how it and
> Maven compare.

Maven drives ant targets so that's (mostly) OK!

 Brian McIlwrath,                        e-mail: [log in to unmask]
 Astrogrid/Starlink,                     Tel: +44 (0)1235 446254
 Space Science & Technology Department,  Fax: +44 (0)1235 446362
 Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.