Hello,

I think this has been already discussed, but I need to make it clearer. In an event-related design with, say, two conditions, where I have a different number of trials for each condition (but I expect both conditions to cause the same amount of activation), should I weight my contrast vector? For example, if I have 50 trials for condition1 and 75 trials for condition2, and I want to contrast condition1 - condition2, should I make my contrast like '1.5 - 1' (or '1 - 0.67') instead of '1 -1'?

Thank you,

Daniel

---