Hello Raghu,

This feature will be included in the next version of our "SPM2 - Automatic Analysis for Surgical Planning" scripts (http://www.md.ucl.ac.be/rdgn/autospm2.html) that will be released in a few weeks.
You have to use the "dicomwrite" function of the Matlab Image Processing Toolbox 4.1.

Good luck...

Laurent Hermoye
Saint-Luc University Hospital
Brussels, Belgium

raghu venkatram <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Everybody,

This is probably an offtopic question. I am trying to convert the analyze format SPM overlay maps back to color DICOm images. This is due to the fact that the navigational system in the OR requires DICOM.

I would be glad if somebody could help me created color Dicom images of the SPM overlay maps.

Sincerely

Raghu Venkatram

Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail