> On 11/15/04 6:14 PM, "Shashwath Ashok Meda" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>    Could anyone please tell me if i could do multiple
>> functional overlays on a single structural using spm or is
>> there any other tool out there which can help me do this.

Have you already tried the "Add coloured blobs/Add coloured images" option
from CheckReg's image context menu? This should do what you want, if you
want to have the results overlaid onto orthogonal sections. Use "Add
coloured blobs", if your results are from an SPM analysis (SPM.mat) and
not stored as an analyze format image, "Add coloured image" if you want to
overlay results saved in analyze format.

--
Volkmar Glauche
-