Dear Dr. Brett, In marsbar I defined a significant cluster from the group
analysis and saved it in a file.  I then selected that file while in
marsbar for single subject analyses and asked for plot of the mean
signal.  Of course, the voxels in that cluster may or may not be
significantly active in individual subjects, but I presumed that the signal
present in that cluster would be plotted.  When I saw the email about
signal from non-significant voxels not being plotted, I thought that could
also be the case in my analysis so I emailed the list.

Thanks,
Warren Darling