Dear list members!

We want to run an event-related experiment with non-continuous scanning and
wonder if you could assist us a bit.  Due to the acoustic interference
between the frequency band of the scanner noise and our stimuli we have to
interrupt the scanning for about 3.5 sec  during scanning for each acoustic
stimulus.

1)    How can we implement this kind of design in SPM2?
2)    Can we correct for the T1-effect (if we have to) directly wthin SPM
or do we have to code it separately?
3)     Is there any recommendation for the ISI? ( I would go for long ones
as 15-20 sec to get the whole hrf and to avoid that too much of the
hrf-projects onto the '"off-scanning" time-slot.)

I would be happy  to get any kind of input/help!

Best regards ,

Dirk-Oliver