Survey of MSc AAS graduates - 30th Anniversary of the course!

30th YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR MSC AAS

ATTENTION MSC ADVANCED ARCHITECTURAL STUDIES GRADUATES (AND ASSOCIATED PHDS)!
As it is the 30th year since the course was founded, we are planning to circulate a survey in the next few weeks to discover where people are and what they are doing. It would be really good to get at least one person from each year’s cohort to respond to the survey.

Can anyone who is interested in responding to the survey contact me offline ([log in to unmask]), stating year of attendance on the course (e.g. 2003/4)? Can you also state if you know of other people who you could send the survey on to (and who don't subscribe to the mailbase)?

You have my assurance that your details will NOT be used for any other purposes than this survey, nor will they be passed onto third parties. Any data collected for the survey will be summarised to protect individual’s anonymity.

Many thanks

Laura

--
Dr Laura Vaughan
Course Director, MSc Advanced Architectural Studies

The Bartlett School of Graduate Studies
University College London
1-19 Torrington Place
London
WC1E 7HB
United Kingdom

tel           +44  (0) 20 7679  1981 (internal: 41981)
fax          +44  (0) 20 7916 1887
email       [log in to unmask]
http://www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/graduate/programmes/msc_be/aas_overview.htm

This document is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged. Neither the confidentiality nor any privilege is
waived, lost or destroyed by reason that it has been
mistakenly transmitted to a person other than the addressee.
If you are not the addressee please inform this office.