Hi Alain

Thanks for the websites, they were very interesting and very helpful.

But I still can't  find any info on why and how notation would be of interest to architects, public space planners/designer etc.

I want to look into developing this notation of people in space and you mentioned alot has been done in that area. I have begun my research in notation regarding dance, but have been unable to find notation within spatial configuration.

I've search Space Syntax high and low and can't find anything on movement notation. The very fact there is still more to do in this area is very exciting for me, but I would like to find out what has been done so far.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Sheran