From: David Bissell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 November 2004 20:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spatio-temporal map of U.K.

Hi,

I'd be v. appreciative if someone could direct me to where i might find a
spatio-temporal map of the U.K. - ie. one showing the relative distorted
positions of places according to (road or preferrably rail) travel time. Have
googled/combed many a journal but to no avail!

Many thanks,

David Bissell

David Bissell
Postgraduate Researcher