 Sheran

As you probably know, a lot has been done in that area and surely there is more to do.
Dance notation and derived notation have been for a long time of interest to architects, public space planners/designer and a lot of knowledge has been build up around different space uses / users from direct observations studies.

Please check for example:

www.pps.org
www.gehlarchitects.dk

Space Syntax website