From: "Bin Jiang" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: data sharing

Thank you Alasdair and mike for sharing data with us. I
found that there
is another set of datasets could be useful for the
community, i.e. T
shape layout used in both Alasdair and Mike papers in EPB.
As far as I
remember, Sanjay has also a H shape layout, would you be
willing to
share with us:-). I have a dataset of a fictive urban system
used in one
of papers, and would be willing to share if it is of
interest.

Cheers.

Bin

Bin Jiang
Division of Geomatics
Dept. of Technology and Built Environment
University of Gdvle, SE-801 76 Gdvle, Sweden
Phone: +46-26-64 8901    Fax: +46-26-64 8828
Email: [log in to unmask]  Web: http://www.hig.se/~bjg/

welcome to Geoinformatics 2004
http://www.hig.se/geoinformatics/