I believe that you are correct that all of those would be in breach of
Ordnance Survey copy right rules although they may well be amenable to
negotiation for the ESCR archive since almost all UK academic users have
access to the OS data through Digimap.

I wonder about the situation with respect to an axial map traced over
the OS map...

Alan Penn
Professor of Architectural and Urban Computing
The Bartlett School of Graduate Studies
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT