good move !

Dear Mailbase

As some members may know, UCL licences its space syntax software for academic use via the spin-off company, Space Syntax Limited. This software includes:

for Mac users:
Axman, NetBox, Pesh, NewWave, SpaceBox and OrangeBox (which we licence as "the Bundle")

and for PC users:
Depthmap

SSL has also developed its own Mac-based software - Ovation - for GIS users, which it also licences for academic use.

Further details on the individual software applications can be found at:
http://www.spacesyntaxlaboratory.org/software/index.htm
I am the person at SSL responsible for dealing with all UCL and Space Syntax Limited software enquiries.

Both UCL and SSL are keen for their software to be as widely available as possible within the academic community. To this effect I'm pleased to let everyone know that DepthMap and Ovation are now available to students and academic researchers for a substantially reduced licence fee of GBP25.00 each. The Bundle is also available for GBP25.00, as it has been for some time now.

We are also able to supply licences for teaching, demonstration and group use and I can supply further details to anyone interested in knowing more about this option.

Best wishes

Dr Beatriz Campos
______________________________
Dr Beatriz Campos
Associate Director

SPACE SYNTAX
11 Riverside Studios
28 Park Street
London
SE1 9EQ
United Kingdom
tel          44  (0) 20 7940 0000
fax         44  (0) 20 7940 0005

email      [log in to unmask]
web        http://www.spacesyntax.com
_______________________________
Space Syntax Limited. Registered Office:
30 City Road, London. EC1Y 2AB.
Registered in England no 2404770.

This document is confidential to the
addressee and may be privileged. Neither
the confidentiality nor any privilege is
waived, lost or destroyed by reason that
it has been mistakenly transmitted to a
person other than the addressee. If you
are not the addressee please contact
this office immediately.