much as we do lots of things in CASA, we dont do space syntax for Chandigarh, yet. Can anyone help this lady out please? In terms of space syntax that is, not the link at the end

thanks

Mike

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:02:06 +0100 (BST)
From: affs pat <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: space syntax  for chandigarh
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Prof.Micheal Batty,
Good Morning,
I would like to began this by introducing myself as Ms.Afreen Patel, an Urban Design student at Oxford Brookes University.
I am carrying on my dissertation which involves comparision and analysis of fractal geometry on traditional indian streets with the contemporery,i.e. Chandigarh.
I am seeking to find the space syntax of Chandigarh city ,so that my information is supported by evidence.
I was refered to you by my guide Prof.Ian Bentley.
Please do let me know if your department can provide me with a space syntax of Candigarh ,which is crucial from my reserach, and if yes how do i obtain it?
Thanking you in anticipation
yours sincerely

Afreen Patel

Michael Batty, Director,  Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis
University College London, 1-19 Torrington Place London WC1E 6BT

[t] 44 (0) 207 679 1781 [f] 44 (0) 207 813 2843 [m] 44 (0) 7890 071 838
News about CASA at http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/