I have written three papers on space syntax. These are called

1. A New Theory of Space Syntax
Michael Batty
[file size 3.51MB: download] , CASA Working Paper No 72

http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/publications/full_list.htm

2. Distance in Space Syntax (currently being revised)

3. Aggregation in Space Syntax (currently being revised)

The first paper is available for downloading from our web site at

http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/working_papers/paper75.pdf

I will post the second and third papers over the next three weeks and email
the list when these go up.

Mike Batty

Michael Batty, Director, CASA, University College London,
1-19 Torrington Place London WC1E 6BT, UK
[t]  44 (0) 207 679 1781, [f]  44 (0) 207 813 2843

CASA News http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/