At 10:30 24/02/2004 +0000, Rui Carvalho wrote:

>I guess our publications are now welcomed both by physicists and computer
>scientists.

Hi Rui,

I'm very new to the list, and come to it as a security consultant who was
trained as a physicist and electronic engineer! I guess that's a odd
background, but I have been fascinated to read much of the material
available on the website. I am keen to bring this thinking to my industry,
as the implications for security practices are boundless. Let's face it,
security issues are, in a very general sense, fundamental to the quality of
life of every creature on the planet! There's definitely room for great
improvements in the security sphere.I am passionate about getting to grips
with this valuable field of endeavour, and introducing it to the groups to
which I belong in the security world, as they are ignorant of all that you
are achieving. It is currently their great loss.

I will be extremely grateful if the readership of this list can suggest
further reading and resources that can assist me to climb a steep learning
curve.

Best Regards,
Simon D. Lambert
Lambert & Associates
Member of the Association of Security Consultants
Camberley, Surrey. Great Britain.
Web: www.lambert-associates.co.uk
E-mail: [log in to unmask]