Dear Colleagues

With apologies for re- and cross-posting.

Attached is a copy of the programme, the booking form and information about overnight accommodation for SACWG's 10th National Workshop.  This year's theme addresses the challenges of measuring and recording students' achievements.    For example, how do we measure achievement in different areas of the curriculum?  How can we make more effective use of credit systems in recognising student performance?  As you know, these and related issues are currently being discussed the the Measuring and Recording Achievement Group chaired by Professor Burgess of the University of Leicester

I do hope that you will be able to participate in the Workshop.  If you have any questions about the day, please contact me.

We have now set up a mailing list  - sacwgexchange - to provide a forum for discussion about assessment matters in general and SACWG's work in particular.  If you would like to subscribe to the list, please send me a mail with your email address(es).

With all good wishes

Harvey

Harvey Woolf
Head of Academic Standards