sorry for any cross-posting.

FLAT IN MOSCOW

FOR RENT

A comfortable and spacious, furnished 2-room apartment in a Stalin-era
building in a quiet area 20 minutes from the centre of Moscow
('Academicheskaia' or 'Universitet' metro stations).

Available for long-term rent from April 2004.This flat would be of interest
to couples or professionals.

Two living/bed rooms and large kitchen/dining room. Newly redecorated, with
all the necessary facilities (TV, video, washing machine, microwave). The
building has a concierge and good security.

This is my own flat. Please, e-mail me directly at
[log in to unmask] if you are interested, or call Svetlana or Bob on
+44 (0) 1727 811 256.