From: psci-com: on the public understanding of science on behalf of Olive Heffernan
Sent: Fri 11/26/2004 12:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Science and environment journalists

Dear All,
I'm looking for contact details of science and environment journalists working in Europe outside of the UK and am wondering if there are organisations, associations etc that would provide me with a list, bearing in mind that I'm not registered as a journalist myself. If you have any suggestions, please let me know,

best regards,
Olive
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Olive Heffernan, PhD
Communications and Outreach Officer
MARBEF (Marine Biodiversity and Ecosystem Functioning)
EU Network of Excellence
Tel: +353-1-4925711
Fax: +353-1-4925694
Email: [log in to unmask]
Internet: www.marbef.org

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of EcoServe. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

Although EcoServe scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk