Apologies for cross-postings

I was just sent this article via a physics teaching network I am on….I
thought it may prompt a lively discussion amongst those of us who try to
encourage children to study science.

Why should children learn science?
http://www.socialaffairsunit.org.uk/blog/archives/000166.php

Look forward to hearing your views!

Wendy

www.science-made-simple.co.uk

Wendy Sadler
98 Fairwater Grove West
Cardiff CF5 2JR
tel/fax: 029 2091 4813
mob: 07811 424531

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/C1XolB/TM

BIG-chat is a service from the British Interactive Group,
the only organisation in the UK for individuals interested
in all forms of interactivity. For more information, go to
http://www.big.uk.com
Post message: [log in to unmask]
Topic archive at http://www.big.uk.com/chat
Subscribe:         [log in to unmask]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk