NOW…

Date: 22nd June
Venue: Fountain Studios Wembley

Contact: Katie Millard
020 7421 7831

It is a fantastic show, promising a really good night out for all
involved. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk