From: psci-com: on the public understanding of science [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Weria Havary Nassab
Sent: 07 April 2004 11:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM]

Dear Sir/Madam

MAGFA Information Technology Development Center is an affiliate company of the Industrial Development and Renovation Organization of Iran (  <http://www.idro.org/> IDRO). Enjoying a quarter share of the industrial GDP of Iran and responsible for the industrial development of the country, IDRO is the largest industrial organization currently operating under auspices of the Ministry of Mine and Industry. It is Magfa's mission to develop the IT industry in Iran and to provide Iranian industries with e-Solutions.  In this context, we are also working on the establishment of an IT & Science Museum.

You can visit  <http://www.magfa.com/> http://www.magfa.com/ to obtain more detailed information about us.

We are now responsible for preparing the business plan for establishing the first "Hands-on IT Museum" in Tehran. In the first phase of this project, we would like to rent/buy related exhibitions from successful science museums worldwide.

I, as the one responsible for the business plan, would be grateful if you could send me a list of your replicable exhibitions along with the costs. Furthermore, we would also consider any other form of collaboration, such as consulting for the BP or the implementation phase of the museum itself.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in Advance

Weria Havary Nassab
Department of Investment
IT Development Center

No. 59, 61
Shahid Beheshti St.
TelFax: (+9821) 8767859, (+9821) 8506089,90 Ext: 1136
1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk **********************************************************************

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html