Sent on behalf of Ed Tuke at Endemol Production Company - please email all enquiries to him and not to the BA! Thanks.

We are after a TV friendly (and preferably experienced) science based girl to co-present a show called X-Perimental. It is a recommissioned series for CBBC to be screened on BBC1 from April for 13 weeks. It was very successful in the previous series broadcast last year and this year we aim to make it bigger and better still.

The presenter required would offer a scientific interpretation of the experiments we will be performing. She needs to be between 20 and 30 years old, sassy and intelligent, and have a good sense of humour. We will need her to explain to the viewers the science involved in the experiments and why certain things react in the way that they do.

Our experiments vary in size and scale from the large (exploding things/car crashes etc) to the relatively small (shooting things out of an air cannon etc) but all are fun to watch and scientifically based so that they impart some degree of information to the audience in the studio and the viewers at home.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in sending a showreel to us, please forward this email to them. Our address is:

Ed Tuke
X-Perimental
Endemol UK
Shepherds Building Central
Charecroft Way
London
W14 0EE
Any queries please feel free to email [log in to unmask]

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com