Dear all,

I am looking for the article below,but can't find the journal here in Taiwan.

Moussouri, T. (1998). Family agendas and the museum experience.
Museum Archeologist, 24, 20-30.

Can anyone help send me a copy by mail,fax,email? gratefully appreciated.

Wang, Chi-Hsiang
Assistant Researcher
Division of visitor services
National Science and Technology Museum
www.nstm.gov.tw
720 jiou-ru 1st Rd.Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Tel 886-7-3800089 ext 8508
Fax 886-7-3803473

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk