From: Sandra Eldridge [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 June 2004 15:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: primstat collaboration questionnaire

Dear all,

Some time ago I sent an e-mail to this list asking if people had been involved in any collaborative work as a result of being part of this list and/or the primary health care study group, or whether they wanted to be. I received one reply!

When the primary health care study group was set up, encouraging collaboration was one of our aims so I'm wondering if you could take 30 seconds to reply to this e-mail. Please send it to Paul Ginsberg at (oddly) the following e-mail address: [log in to unmask] who will collate the replies for us.

As with all good questionnaires there's opportunity to add different answers if you can't fit yours into any of the pre-coded ones, but other features of a good questionnaire may be missing (sorry) as I've done this very quickly. Please put an X by anything that applies to you.

Thanks very much everyone.

Sandra

I'm not interested in any collaboration outside my present job because:

a) just not interested

b) no time

d) other (please specify)

I am interested in collaboration on methodological issues but:

a) I just didn't get round to replying to the previous e-mail

b) I don't have time to do anything

c) other (please specify)

Any other comments:

Sandra Eldridge
Centre for General Practice and Primary Care
Institute of Community Health Sciences
Barts and The London
Queen Mary University of London
Medical Sciences Building