...but JISCPAS is not located at Sunderland, Newcastle, Durham or
Teeside. If the article  wished to suggest that it could have been one
of the others why the wording used? The article develops into criticism
of JISCPAS - I certainly wondered whether he meant - all this work in
going on at Northumbria but a young colleague working there......
Margarita