Dear Plagiarism list,

I received the message below from someone I've never heard of. I presume it
is spam trying to promote these sites, though I think the freepint site is
a genuinely useful information sharing site rather than a plagiarism site.

Does anyone know more about this, and has anyone else received this kind of
spam recently?

Jo Tomalin
Sheffield College