represented on this List doesn’t cover that area, it is like “from any were
else”. Some of the Mediterranean contributors are almost one per country.
While being there I often thought about what happened to the list. Long ago
I’ve express the fear that the event (Cindy/Ken) would make the list
collapse. Recent months were confirming my fears.
Well, the conference was so rich and interesting that I was distracted from
that magnum problem that have haunted me the last months.
To my astonishment, when I come back, had more than a hundred messages
unread, mostly on the Ken/Cindy subject. Thank God I didn’t went to my
email box from there, otherwise I could not resist to state publicly what a
renown design research community was doing at that moment.
Like Evandro, Jean or Francis Xavier I would like to stress the usefulness
of moving forward.
Anyhow, is good to see you guys stampeding on anything, again.

Best,

Eduardo