sorry to those who are really sick of this discussion and for my
stubbornness.

i think it is true that what ken has done is perceived by only certain
members as wrong (and, for me, as forgivable). if david and keith's
formal address can serve as a guide, the community is split in half in
opinion on the issue.

as it stands, let's say half of the members believe what ken has done is
wonderful,it then seems to me that this discussion list would likely
have more 'cindys' in the future.  this would then not be a list that i
am interested in and i would be very happy to leave and would not get in
the way of a Halloween party.  it is important (at least to me) for the
list owners to clarify the issue.

i have asked the list owners to show some leadership because to me the
resolution reads more like a summary of what people have said to them.
it is without the kind of authority or clarity that is often exhibited
in messages sent by them as list owners. i am unable to read in the
resolution what the list owners really think. and what they really think
is the most important.

please respond publicly.

rosan