Dear Eduardo

that is interesting and i admire your imagination. but i have a confession or
reconciliation as it is called now in the catholic church ... a perfect thing
to do on a friday afternoon.

i still like reading philosophy but something changed me in the past few
months as i watched the visible review unfold at the EAD06 website.

in a world full of different and often conflicting opinions and ideas, the
best form of argument seems not to be linguistic/intellectual, but rather
demonstrative (for a lack of better word).

is this related to what Perice taught us?

rosan
p.s. Peter: this is also a reply to yours as well.