Dear Christopher Kueh

I presented a paper last May at a workshop on Design Support that was
organised by the Design Council Wales at Cardiff (May 2004). The paper
examines the nature of the design industry in India and offers a status
check. You can download the file from my web archive at
<http://homepage.mac.com/ranjanmp/FileSharing1.htm>

The filename for the paper in MS Word format is "Design
Infrastructure_India.doc" and the related presentation, a PDF file also
online, is "Design Support_2004_pics.pdf" which is located inside the
"MPR Papers on Design" folder.

With warm regards

M P Ranjan
from my office at NID
20 December 2004 at 6.35 pm IST

Prof M P Ranjan
Faculty of Design
Head, NID Centre for Bamboo Initiatives
Faculty Member on NID Governing Council (2003 -2004)
National Institute of Design
Paldi
Ahmedabad 380 007 INDIA

Tel: 91+79+26610054 (Res)