Well Anne Marie:

I'm in Rio de Janeiro facing the Corcovado, after a bus ride from Santa Theresa to
the Lagoa and found your discussion. It is my first time in Rio and it is very hard to
figure out this town. Although being Portuguese, which should help to understant it,
there is something missing.
The fact is that your surprise is due to the simple fact that are forms that are more
adapted to certain media. An on-line Journal is not, in fact an on-line journal since it
lacks "instantness". Some of us will reffer to the issues that you reffer with proper
refferences at reflexive pieces of work, that maybe even be published on-line but
won't really be on-line.
Your surprise is therefore a surprise before the nature of an unnatural beast living on
an hostile environment.
That's the same with slow food and fast food.
Don't worry there are people chewing slowly with a glass of good wine what is inside
DPP.

best,

Eduardo

PS: it feels real good being whith the head upside down