Hello all,
I am currently writing a paper - as part of methodology - for a Masters
by research thesis.

One of the methods I am using for interpreting how designers' work in
day to day practice is the maintanence of a reflective diary. Another
method I will be using is Semi-structured interview.

The greater part of detail of both methods, their application and
analysis was successfully submitted as part of my research proposal.

I am seeking help in two different ways:
1. Does anybody know of research using a similar method using
reflective diaries as a means for revealing qualitative results.

2. Does anybody know of any research that has used reflective
practice and as a result produced some measurable result.

Apart from this I am also seeking interest from parties who may wish
to be a Ph.D supervisor. I am seriously considering upgrading from
Masters to Ph.D if it is possible to do so. Finding appropriately
qualified people within my sphere of study who are willing is difficult.

I am also the Managing Editor of a recently established Electronic
Journal, Australian Graphic Design Association Design Research
Journal (AGDADRJ).

I am seeking new submissions and always seeking new review
editors and potential reviewers. For more information please go to
http://www.agda.asn.au/education/designresearchjournal/Index.html

Kind regards
Kirk